Sign on Bonus of $2,500 to join our team.
At The Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
WE INVEST IN YOU—Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years. We are a residential home service company headquartered out of Hilliard, Ohio. BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in Ohio with 5-star residential services and eco-friendly products delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, the Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting growth plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins, and giving back to the community!
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction, and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Opportunity: Eco is continuing to grow our team and seeking experienced residential Electricians to join our team. Our Electricians will need to be skilled in general residential electrical services such as bonding, outlet installation, etc. You will be working closely with our Installation and Service teams to provide exceptional service for our customers. Join our team and become a 5-Star Electrician!
- Complete all calls efficiently, troubleshoot malfunctions and educate customers
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess the necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department, and company meetings.
- Knowledgeable about the company mission, policies, and guarantees
We are a company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- 2-5 years of proven residential electrical experience with the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Knowledge of local electric codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less, and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings to the company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location