The Eco Plumbers is THE place to work—Now in Cincinnati!
At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
WE INVEST IN YOU—Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years. We are a residential home service company headquartered out of Hilliard, Ohio. BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting growth plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins and giving back to the community!
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers are seeking a Logistics Team Member to work as part of our dynamic and passionate Logistics team with attention to detail to ensure that warehouse, technician, and building needs are met efficiently.
- Assistant in product and material research/staging jobs for technicians.
- Material control (min/max, material usage, returns, truck inventory)
- Building maintenance and upkeep
- Trash and recycle organization and running
- Coordinate deliveries to and from job sites
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Help maintain a professional relationship with all vendors
- Knowledgeable on all company policies and guarantees
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Valid drivers license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs unassisted
- Need to be able to climb up to a 10ft ladder
- Repetitive standing, sitting, stair climbing, and bending for the duration of shift
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal communication
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
We are also community-minded and give back through corporate sponsorships with Mid-Ohio Food Collective, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Hope Hollow and Star House. In 2017 we were the recipient of a Better Business Bureau® of Central Ohio Torch Awards for Ethics which recognizes companies operating with high integrity and consumer trust.
If you are ambitious and want to be a part of something truly special, then we’d like to meet you! Because our team is committed to delivering 5-star service, we seek people who desire to be the best in their field. The Eco Plumbers regards its team members’ career satisfaction and growth as high as it regards building long-lasting relationships with its clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location