WE INVEST IN YOU – At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years, Eco is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential home service company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. We have been BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007. Our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our team’s culture is built on working hard, celebrating our wins, and giving back to the community.
Join our Marketing team for the summer and enjoy hands-on participation in a variety of marketing activities specific to the home service industry!
- Support the Marketing Department by participating in brand reputation and lead validation activities, as well as internal marketing to support our exciting company culture
- Participate in important daily administrative tasks to ensure the organization and coordination of department activities
- Participate in a variety of projects and events per the marketing calendar as needed by the Marketing team
- Learn about the home service industry, our network partnership, operational systems, and training systems
- Learn about and participate in marketing campaigns and programs across all marketing channels that may include TV, radio, outdoor, direct mail, website, email, social media, online lead gen and events.
- Learn about and participate in creative production for marketing campaigns
- Working toward completion of Bachelor’s degree: Business/Marketing/Communications (Jr/Sr)
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills—both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and willing to learn; good retention of information
- Willingness to learn about the inner workings of a residential plumbing company
- Ability to work independently, as well as work effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to share ideas freely and ask questions to learn quickly
- Capable of being detail-oriented and managing time effectively
- Proficient in office software
Any special skills or talents to share? Copywriting, photography or videography skills, data analysis, creative skill sets (Design, Canva.com or Adobe CS), etc. Be sure to let us know!
Job Type: Full-time (Seasonal)
Pay: $20/hr. Beginning May to August – Dates flexible; Opportunity to extend.
- 8-hour shift (plus daily 30-min. unpaid lunch break)
- Day Shift – 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Main office (Hilliard, OH)