WE INVEST IN YOU – At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years, Eco is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential home service company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. We have been BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007. Our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, the Eco team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins and giving back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Team is seeking Apprentice Plumbers to enroll in our Eco University and learn the trade. This is a Full-Time, Paid apprenticeship, where you will learn all you need to know to become a plumber! You will have class room teaching, as well as real hands on plumbing practice in our state of the art training facility. Join our team and train to become a 5-star rated Service Consultant.
After Graduation: Earning potential of $65,000-$85,000 a year!
- Follow our service system and educate the customer on products and services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Learn to deliver quality workmanship on our products and services (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Support lead technician in maintaining a clean, organized job site and truck
- Assist in properly completing jobs; adhering to quality checklists, safety, and code requirements
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department, and company meetings
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
We are a company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Mechanically inclined with a preferred background in technical skills
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay