WE INVEST IN YOU – At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years, Eco is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential home service company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. We have been BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007. Our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins, and giving back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction, and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Opportunity: Eco is seeking an experienced Plumbing Sales Advisor to diagnose and offer repair options for residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. Focus on Service, Not Selling!
- Respond to all priority or lead calls within 24 hours.
- Safety, Permits, code, and product knowledge.
- Meet and exceed KPI requirements
- Work alongside, service, and install techs and Dispatch
- Record data (Job folders, videos, and any other necessary information to perform the work correctly)
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and options sheets.
- Knowledgeable of all company policies and guarantees
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record in sales
- Financial acumen includes the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Clean, safe driving record and background check.Proven plumbing experience with the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less, and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings to the company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus